DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tube Box Art, Part 16 : Delco

Hi!

Delco was a subsidiary of General Motors which developed car electronics and radios. They also supplied tubes under their own brand.





As far as I am aware they did not have tube manufacturing of their own, so these were rebranded tubes from the major suppliers.

As with most tube boxes the earlier one had beautiful logos :




And got simplified over time:




The latest boxes had the most bland design:




I found this tube box branded General Motors Parts Corp. Not sure if that was part of Delco or if this box is from a time prior to the formation of Delco.




Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment