DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

ETF.14 Berlin November 20 - 23

Hi!

This years ETF is coming up. As last year I will post reports and keep you updated about the highlights of the event. I will also show some stuff myself,a new version of the ShellacSavor preamp with variable EQ settings for 78rpm records.





This preamp will be part of a joint set up with my friend Frank, who introduced me to 78rpm records after last years ETF. Frank prepared a presentation and will talk about the history of Shellac records and we will demo with a broad selection of Jazz music.


Different to the first implementation, the new preamp comes with a separate power supply to minimise PSU interference.




Besides this I will also bring a D3a LCR phono stage, the 'phase 1' cost down version. It will be combined with a matching line stage, the 6AH4 preamplifier. These units will be part of the system of the Munich gang.

Tune in November 20th through 23rd for 'almost live' updates from the ETF!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment