DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Grand Opening of the Hong Kong Showroom

Hi!

I am pleased to announce the opening of the Baoling Audio show room in Hong Kong which will have my amplifiers on demo along with Azzolina speakers and Thomas Schick turntable and tonearms and of course ELROG vacuum tubes.




You are invited to join us from April 7th to 10th for the grand opening.




The show room is located in the Carnival Commercial building, room 304 on 18 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.




Here a view of the room before it is equipped with gear.




Looking forward to meet you there.

Best regards

Thomas



1 comment: